Terms and Conditions
Using Your Gift Card
Your Gift Card is valid only at locations for the brand specific card you have. Please visit www.togrp.com for a listing of current locations for each restaurant brand. This Gift Card cannot be used as a credit card, but must first be authorized for a value amount online or in person prior to use. The maximum credit value you can store on your Gift Card at any time is $1,000.
Loss, Theft, Damage
We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged Gift Cards. You should treat your Gift Card like cash.
Refund, Cancellation & Termination
You may terminate your Gift Card by using the full amount and returning the card to us, or discarding it. The purchase price paid for the Gift Card is non-refundable. Termination of the Gift Card will not affect prior transactions or obligations existing at the time of termination, and will not entitle you to any refund. Gift Cards are non-refundable.
Data Protection & Privacy
CYBER MONDAY & HOLIDAY PROMOTION TERMS:
- Valid for STK Gift Card purchases made online and in-store (excluding OpenTable E-gift Cards) during the promotional period (11/28/2016 – 12/31/2016).
- A $50 minimum gift card purchase is required.
- Holiday Offer is not valid for previous gift card purchases and cannot be applied to purchases made outside of the promotional period.
- Gift Cards and Bonus Dining Dollars can only be used toward a la carte dining and are not valid for contracted private events.
- Gift Cards purchased online will ship within 3 business days to the purchaser’s shipping address.
- Bonus Dining Dollars will be mailed electronically to the purchaser’s email address within 2 business days of the transaction date.
- Gift Cards do not expire.
- Bonus Dining Dollars are only valid for redemption 1/1/2017 – 3/31/2017, cannot be used at the time of purchase and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount.
- Bonus Dining Dollar voucher number must be presented at the time of redemption.
- Gift Cards and Bonus Dining Dollars are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Transactions in excess of the Gift Card or Bonus Dining Dollar balance may be settled with cash or major credit card.
- Bonus Dining Dollars cannot be used for service charge or gratuities and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, destroyed altered or uses without the cardholders permission.
- Gift Cards and Bonus Dining Dollars do not guarantee admission or availability of reservations.
- Inquiries may also be made by calling 646.624.2400 or by contacting email@example.com